Saturday, January 21, 2012
Tattoo Quotes for Best Friends
Tattoo quotes for best friends can be hard to find - but not here. You are about to read the top tattoo quotes for best friends.
Tattoos that feature words instead of images are becoming very popular today. Many people feel a tattoo phrase is much more personal and very clearly states the message they are trying to display.
However, tattoos, both of the word and image variety will change over time. As the body ages our skin goes through all kinds of changes:expanding, sagging, shrinking and eventually wrinkling. Anything like a tattoo that is permanently inked on skin will experience the same changes
Because of these inevitable changes it is important to think ahead when getting a word tattoo. You want to make sure the lettering is such that it will still be legible over the years. If the print is too small the letters could bleed together and just look like blobs of ink years down the road.
As well, there are certain parts of the body that are less likely to go through dramatic changes as you age. These may be the best place for tattoo quotes. It is best to consult a tattoo professional and get their advice on the best locations for placement.
Finally, you should seek out a tattoo artist that is experienced with tattoo lettering. This is much different than the artistry involved in tattooing images. You want someone that can tattoo letters and words very sure and clear
Given all this, it is now time to look over the top tattoo quotes for best friends. As you review these quotes keep in mind they can be modified and personalized so they will work in a unique way just for you and your best friend.
* A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out
* Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
* Friendship is one mind in two bodies
*Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
* Together, forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart
* How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to
*Everyone hears what you say, friends listen to what you say
* Friends are the sunshine of life
* Good friends share good times, but great friends divide pain
* My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me
* Give me one friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods
* A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart
* Your true friend is always there, not just for a day or two, but forever.
* A friend will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be sitting next to you saying... Wow that was fun!
* A best friend is hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget
* Friends of the heart are friends forever your best friend
For even more tattoo quotes for best friends you may want to look here at: Tattoo Quotes. My favorite place where tattoo enthusiasts can share ideas on tattoo quotes and talk with one another is here at: Unique Tattoo Ideas.